Jeffrey S. Barber|
Jeff is head of TA's North America Consumer Group. He focuses on investments in consumer products, services and related companies. Jeff joined TA in 2001 and has more than 25 years of private equity experience.
- Sponsored more than 15 investments for TA
- Taken multiple companies public
- Multiple exits to strategic acquirers
- Recruited dozens of high-quality, industry-appropriate, independent directors and executives
- Assisted TA portfolio companies in completing numerous add-on acquisitions
Prior to TA
- Weiss Peck & Greer – Associate
- Vestar Capital Partners – Associate
- Morgan Stanley – Global Power and Utilities Group, Financial Analyst
- Columbia Business School – MBA, with Honors, Beta Gamma Sigma Scholar
- Johns Hopkins University – BA, with all University and Departmental Honors, Political Science
Golf and guitar to either join the Senior PGA Tour or start my own Rock and Roll Band, whichever comes first.
IPO: NYSE: BETR
Acquired by Baring Private Equity Asia
Acquired by Post Holdings, Inc.
Acquired by Permira
IPO: Nasdaq Stockholm: ENG
IPO: TSX: MAV
Acquired by W.M. Barr & Company, Inc.
Acquired by Unilever (NYSE: UL)
Acquired by Hollywood Feed
IPO: NYSE: TPX
Acquired by L Catterton
Acquired by Peninsula Capital