Ken is co-head of the North America Technology Group and focuses on investments in internet infrastructure, software and financial technology companies.
Ken joined TA in 1989, has been a Managing Director since 2000 and has more than 28 years of experience in the private equity industry. He has deep expertise in the communications and financial technology industries.
- Originated or supported over two dozen acquisitions for portfolio companies
- Developed TA's investment practice in financial technology
- AT&T Bell Laboratories
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management – SM, Management
- Stanford University – MS, Electrical Engineering
- Duke University – BS, summa cum laude, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Arxan Technologies
- Bats Global Markets
- BroadBand Technologies
- Datek Online Holdings
- Direct Hit Technologies
- Fractal Analytics
- FTP Software
- Hummingbird Communications
- Idea Cellular
- Instinet Group (The Island ECN)
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE)
- ION Investment Group
- MetroPCS Communications
- NetScout Systems
- RGM Advisors
- WIND TELECOM
Acquired by TD Waterhouse
Acquired by VA Linux Systems, Inc.
IPO: BZX: BATS; Acquired by CBOE Holdings, Inc.
Acquired by TierPoint
Acquired by Avago Technologies
IPO: NSE: IDEA
Acquired by The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
IPO: NYSE: ICE
IPO: NYSE: PCS
IPO: NASDAQ: NTCT
IPO: NASDAQ: SBAC
Acquired by VimpelCom Ltd.