Kenneth T. Schiciano|
Ken focuses on investments in infrastructure, software and financial technology companies. He joined TA in 1989 and has more than 33 years of experience in the private equity industry, with deep expertise in the communications and financial technology industries.
- Formerly served as co-head of TA's North America Technology Group
- Became a Managing Director in 2000 and a Senior Advisor of the firm in 2022
- Originated or supported more than two dozen acquisitions for portfolio companies
- Developed TA's investment practice in financial technology
Prior to TA
- AT&T Bell Laboratories
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management – SM, Management
- Stanford University – MS, Electrical Engineering
- Duke University – BS, summa cum laude, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Acquired by TD Waterhouse
Acquired by VA Linux Systems, Inc.
Acquired by Digital.ai
Acquired by CBOE Holdings, Inc.; IPO: BZX: BATS
Acquired by TierPoint
Acquired by Avago Technologies
IPO: NSE: IDEA
The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
IPO: NYSE: ICE
IPO: NYSE: PCS
IPO: NASDAQ: NTCT
Acquired by VimpelCom Ltd.