Bill is co-head of TA’s North America consumer investing efforts, and focuses on investments in consumer products, retail and education / services companies.
Bill is a brand-centric investor and actively seeks to partner with both emerging and market leading brands. He joined TA in 2003 and has more than 15 years of private equity experience.
- Demonstrated history of partnering with rapidly growing branded businesses to realize full and partial exits via IPO, strategic sale and private equity buyers
- Multiple investments have made transformational shifts via strategic acquisitions to expand product and channel platforms
- Deep network has helped add numerous leading executives and industry experts to management teams and boards of portfolio companies
- Lehman Brothers – Global Real Estate Group
- The Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College – MBA, Edward Tuck Scholar with High Distinction
- Washington and Lee University – BS, summa cum laude, with Special Attainments, Phi Beta Kappa, Business Administration
- Mid America Pet Food
- PurposeBuilt Brands
- Amplify Snack Brands
- Microban International
- PepperJax Grill
- Towne Park
Former Active Investor
- Full Sail and Kiwoko