Naveen is co-head of TA's Europe Technology Group, and is actively involved in growth investments across India and other emerging markets. He joined TA in 2001 and has more than 22 years of experience in private equity and financial services.
- Helped open TA’s London office and build out TA’s European investment efforts
- Founded TA’s Asian investment efforts in 2008; opened and led TA’s office in India in 2009
- Previously co-led TA’s Asian efforts from Hong Kong
- Led or co-sponsored 27 investments to date, spanning Europe, India and the U.S.
Prior to TA
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. – Asian Special Situations Group
- Accretive LLC
- Broadview International – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Wharton School of Business – MBA
- University of Pennsylvania – BSc, Systems Engineering
Acquired by Takeaway.com N.V. (AMS: TKWY)
Acquired by InfoSpace, Inc.
IPO: LON: ATG
IPO: STO: BFG
IPO: NSE: LALPATHLAB
Acquired by Charterhouse Capital Partners
IPO: LSE: GO
Acquired by Colorcon
IPO: NSE,BSE: RateGain
Acquired by DIFC Investments
IPO: NSE: TCNSBRANDS
IPO: NSE: TEGA