Naveen is co-head of the European Technology Group, as well as actively involved in growth investments across India and other emerging markets.
Naveen co-heads the European technology investment efforts for the firm. He joined TA in 2001 and has more than 16 years of private equity experience. Naveen is fluent in Hindi.
- Helped open TA’s London office and build out TA’s European investment efforts
- Founded TA’s Asian investment efforts in 2008; opened and led TA’s office in India in 2009
- Previously co-led TA’s Asian efforts from Hong Kong
- Involved in 22 of TA’s investments to date
- Sponsored investments in Europe, India and the United States
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. – Asian Special Situations Group
- Accretive LLC
- Broadview International – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Wharton School of Business – MBA
- University of Pennsylvania – BSc, Systems Engineering
- Ideal Cures
- 2nd Story Software
- Drive Assist
- Fractal Analytics
- GlobeOp Financial Services
- IndiaIdeas.com (Billdesk)
- ION Trading
- SmartStream Technologies
- Tega Industries
- Atria Convergence Technologies (ACT)
- Dr Lal PathLabs
- TCNS Clothing Co.