Morgan is co-head of TA's EMEA Technology Group.
Morgan joined TA in 2002 and has more than 15 years of private equity experience. He helped start TA’s Europe office and now co-leads TA’s European technology effort. Morgan has led investments in software, financial technology, online/e-commerce, and semiconductor companies. He is deeply involved in driving both organic growth as well as complementary acquisitions for all of his portfolio companies. Morgan has successfully exited numerous investments through strategic sales and public offerings.
- Viking Global Investors
- Morgan Stanley – Global Technology Group
- Raymond James – Telecommunications Group
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA
- Yale University – BA, Economics
- The Access Group
- Auction Technology Group
- 10bis (Active Investor)
- AVG Technologies
- ION Trading (Active Investor)
- M and M Direct
- SmartStream Technologies (Active Investor)