Morgan is co-head of TA's Europe Technology Group.
Morgan is a member of TA's Core Investment and Portfolio Committees, and helped start TA's Europe office. He joined TA in 2002 and has more than 18 years of private equity experience. Morgan has led investments in software, financial technology, online/e-commerce, and semiconductor companies. He is deeply involved in driving both organic growth as well as complementary acquisitions for all of his portfolio companies. Morgan has successfully exited numerous investments through IPOs and strategic sales.
- Viking Global Investors
- Morgan Stanley – Global Technology Group
- Raymond James – Telecommunications Group
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA
- Yale University – BA, Economics
- The Access Group
- Auction Technology Group
- Netrisk Group
- Priority Software
- 10bis (Active Investor)
- AVG Technologies
- ION Trading (Active Investor)
- M and M Direct
- SmartStream Technologies (Active Investor)