Harry helps lead TA's investments in enterprise software companies.
Harry joined TA in 2005 and has more than 23 years of private equity experience focused on the technology sector. He has led investments in vertical and horizontal application, infrastructure, and security software companies.
- Sponsored 19 TA investments
- Involved in numerous liquidity events, including sponsor-recaps, strategic sales, and IPOs
- Assisted portfolio companies in making over 50 add-on acquisitions
- Stone Point Capital
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. – Principal Investment Area and Investment Banking
- Harvard Business School – MBA
- Hamilton College – AB, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Economics
- Numara Software
- Research Now Group
- Prior to TA: DWL
- Trustee of the Central Park Conservancy