Ashu is a member of TA’s Core Investment Committee and helps lead TA’s investments in software and technology-enabled businesses primarily in North America.
Ashu has been an active private equity investor in over 20 technology companies since 2001.
- Investment and board experience in application, infrastructure, security, and vertical-market software and systems companies
- Expertise across transaction types including investments in founder-owned and run companies, public to private transactions, corporate divisional carve-outs and recapitalization of venture capital / private equity owned companies
- Actively assisted portfolio companies with organic growth initiatives, accretive strategic acquisitions, material divestitures and capital markets financing / recapitalization transactions
- Francisco Partners – Principal
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. – Investment Banking
- Harvard Business School – MBA with High Distinction (Baker Scholar)
- Cornell University – MEng, Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
- Cornell University – BS, summa cum laude, Computer Science
- ARI Network Services
- Power Line Systems
- Maintenance Connection
- Prometheus Group
- Prior to TA: EF Johnson Technologies, Grass Valley, Mincom, Primavera Systems and WatchGuard Technologies