Chief Executive Officer
Ajit guides TA’s investment strategy and is responsible for firm management.
- Began his career at TA in 1999, became a Managing Partner in 2017 and was named CEO in 2021
- Founded TA’s European efforts in 2003, which has since invested in more than $9 billion in equity capital
- Sponsored 28 investments, totaling over $3.5 billion of invested capital
- Been on the Deal Investment Committee for more than 150 investments over the last five years
- Sponsored investments in Europe, the U.S. and India across technology, asset management, payments, medical devices, healthcare services, insurance brokerage, telecom and consumer
- Chairs TA's Core Investment Committee and is a member of the Executive, Management, Portfolio and Core Debt Investment Committees
Prior to TA
- Trilogy Software
- Investcorp International
- Credit Suisse First Boston
- Harvard Business School – MBA, Baker Scholar
- Yale University – BS, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Electrical Engineering and Economics
Our four kids!