Roy is Co-Head of TA's North America financial services investing efforts.
- Nearly 20 years of experience at TA starting as an Associate and progressing to Managing Director
- Investment and board experience in multiple financial services and fintech markets, including electronic payments, wealth management, investment management and fund administration
- Strategic advisor to portfolio companies, partnering with CEOs to resource and prioritize each company’s key goals and opportunities
- Specific expertise in company scaling, strategic M&A, high-tempo M&A and accelerating organic growth, all in the context of specific end market expertise
- Member of TA's Core Investment Committee
Prior to TA
- Davidson Kempner Partners – Public Company Investments
- Banc of America Securities – High Yield and Leveraged Finance
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA, Arjay Miller Scholar
- Washington and Lee University – BS, with Special Attainments, Business Administration
In the winter, I love skiing Big Cottonwood Canyon with my family and friends. It’s a special place, pure and wild.