Jason actively invests in technology and technology-based services companies in North America.
Jason joined TA Associates in 2003 and has more than 13 years of experience at the firm. He has partnered with talented management teams in the software and telecommunications industries, and has helped these teams grow their companies through innovative approaches to hiring, product development, sales and M&A.
- Involved in the sourcing or execution of 16 investments at TA
- Represented TA on the Board of 12 investments, 7 of which have been successfully exited
- Sequoia Capital LLC
- McDaniels & Co - M&A Group
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA
- Colby College – BA, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- MRI Software
- StorageCraft Technology Corporation
- Aurora Networks
- Logistics Health
- Maintenance Connection
- Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula