Ashu helps lead TA’s investments in software and technology-enabled businesses primarily in North America.
- Over two decades of investment and board experience in application, infrastructure, security, and vertical-market software and systems companies
- Expertise across transaction types, including investments in founder-owned and run companies, public-to-private transactions, corporate divisional carve-outs and recapitalization of venture capital / private equity-owned companies
- Actively assisted portfolio companies with organic growth initiatives, accretive strategic acquisitions, material divestitures and capital markets financing / recapitalization transactions
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Member of TA’s Core Investment and Portfolio Committees
Prior to TA
- Francisco Partners – Principal
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. – Investment Banking
- Harvard Business School – MBA with High Distinction (Baker Scholar)
- Cornell University – MEng, Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
- Cornell University – BS, summa cum laude, Computer Science
I consider myself a nomad having lived in mulitple cities. After "settling" in the San Francisco bay area with my wife and three kids, I now satisfy my nomadic urges by traveling extensively both personally and professionally.