Adi is a founding member of TA’s India office and focuses on investments in companies in India and other emerging markets.
- Co-founded TA’s India office in February 2009 having re-located from TA in London
- 13 years of investing experience with 13 closed investments across multiple industry sectors in India, South-East Asia and the U.S.
- Spent 11 years at TA and helped close 9 investments with 7 liquidity events, including 4 IPOs
Prior to TA
- Lightspeed Venture Partners – Partner and Head, India and South-East Asia for Growth Equity
- Lehman Brothers, Investment Banking – Telecoms and Media Group (London)
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School – MBA
- London School of Economics and Political Science – BSc in Economics, First Class Honors
Dance instructor back in college.
IPO: NSE: LALPATHLAB
IPO: NSE,BSE: PRUDENT
IPO: NSE: TCNSBRANDS
IPO: NSE: TEGA