Kaelan focuses on investments in companies in Asia-Pacific, with a focus on technology and tech-enabled businesses across the region, in addition to a cross-vertical focus in Southeast Asia.
Kaelan joined TA in 2019, and was previously based in TA’s London office focused on investments in B2B software, internet and data services businesses. During his time at TA, he has:
- Helped execute 6 platform investments in software and technology verticals
- Originated or enabled more than 15 add-on acquisitions for TA portfolio companies
- Experience across transaction types including investments in founder-owned businesses, corporate carve-outs, and recapitalizations of private equity owned companies
- Assisting portfolio companies prepare for and execute on IPO plans
- Morgan Stanley – Investment Banking Division, EMEA Technology Group
- London School of Economics and Political Science – BSc, Economics