Ed co-heads the Asia operations of TA Associates Asia Pacific Ltd., focusing on investments in companies in the Asia-Pacific region.
Ed joined TA in 2011 and has more than 23 years of experience in the private equity industry.
- Leads TA's Hong Kong office, after opening it in 2011
- Led over 15 private equity transactions in Asia and worked directly on many more closed investments during his time at TA and prior investment firms since moving to Asia in 1997
- Served on the Board of Directors of numerous companies, public and private, during his investment career
- Helped source and complete dozens of acquisitions for companies in which he has been involved
- Recruited dozens of high quality independent directors and executives for numerous companies
- Quadrangle Group – Managing Principal and Head of Asia
- TVG Capital Partners Ltd. – Partner and Managing Director
- Asia Infrastructure Fund (AIF Capital)
- Morgan Stanley
- Georgetown University – BA
- Fisher Funds
- Gong cha
- Honan Insurance Group
- Yarra Capital Management
- Forgame (HSKE: 0484.HK)
- Speedcast International (ASX: SDA)
- Prior to TA: PowertTel Limited (ASX:PWT), Inter-Touch (Singapore), Protection One (NASDAQ: PONE), Tower Vision India, Neighbourhood Cable (ASX:NCA), and Request Broadband, among others.