Kaelan focuses on investments in companies in Asia-Pacific, with a focus on technology and tech-enabled businesses, in addition to a cross-vertical focus in Southeast Asia. He joined TA in 2019, and was previously based in TA’s London office focused on investments in B2B software, internet and data services businesses.
- Helped execute six platform investments in software and technology verticals
- Originated or enabled more than 15 add-on acquisitions for TA portfolio companies
- Experience across transaction types including investments in founder-owned businesses, corporate carve-outs, and recapitalizations of private equity owned companies
- Assisting portfolio companies preparing for and executing on IPO plans
Prior to TA
- Morgan Stanley – Investment Banking Division, EMEA Technology Group
- London School of Economics and Political Science – BSc, Economics, First Class Honours
When out of the office, you will find me either seeking out the best local food joints, at a 5-a-side football pitch or hiking a local trail with friends.