Ethan helps lead investments for TA’s Healthcare practice, focusing on high-growth companies.
Ethan joined TA in 2007 and has more than 11 years experience in healthcare private equity and financial services. His current investments span life sciences, healthcare IT, providers, payers, payer services and specialty benefit managers. With domain experience across industries, Ethan partners with management teams and founders with a customized approach and a clear strategy for growth and innovation.
- Banc of America Securities – Global Healthcare Corporate and Investment Banking Group
- Harvard Business School – MBA
- University of Pennsylvania – BA, Economics and Biology
- InHealth MD Alliance
Former Active Investor
- eviCore healthcare (formerly MedSolutions)
- American Investment Council – Young Professionals Network Advisory Committee
- Phillips Academy Andover Development Board
- Andover Alumni Admissions Representative