Charles L. Ha|
Senior Vice President
Charles is a sponsor in TA’s North America Technology Group focusing on majority & minority investments in category-leading software companies.
- Investment and board experience in application, security & vertical-market software companies
- Expertise across transaction types, including investments in founder-owned/run businesses, corporate divisional carve-outs and recapitalizations of venture capital & private equity-owned software companies
- Actively supports portfolio companies with organic growth initiatives, accretive M&A, new financings, executive recruiting and operating improvements
- Executed more than a dozen add-on acquisitions globally across portfolio companies since TA’s investment
Prior to TA
- General Catalyst – Vice President
- North Bridge Growth Equity – Associate
- Cisco Systems – Office of the CEO
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School – MBA
- Northwestern University – BA, Honors, Distinction, Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences (MMSS), Economics and Legal Studies
Indoor rowing 10 kilometers in less than 45 minutes.