Lori focuses on TA’s internal talent lifecycle – internal organizational design, pipeline development, recruiting, training, professional development and performance management.
Prior to joining TA, Lori was the Chief Talent Officer at Abry Partners, and previously spent a decade at Cambridge Associates in several key leadership roles. Before joining the private sector, Lori served for over seven years as a Logistics Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. In addition to her years in command positions, she served as the principal assistant to the Secretary of the Navy, where she worked with senior leadership in the White House, Department of Defense, Congress and foreign countries interfacing with the highest levels of national and international leadership in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Abry Partners – Chief Talent Officer
- Cambridge Associates – Managing Director and Global Head of Talent Management
- J.P. Morgan – Investment Banking Associate
- U.S. Marine Corps – Captain
- Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government – MPP, International Trade and Finance
- United States Naval Academy – BS, Engineering and History