Lily focuses on investments in financial services, business services, and technology companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Lily also leads TA’s effort in Australia and New Zealand.
- Experience across transaction types, including investments in founder-owned companies, public-to-private transactions, and recapitalization of private equity owned companies
- Partnered with management teams to drive growth and value creation, both organically and through add-on acquisitions
- Originated or enabled 10 add-on acquisitions for TA portfolio companies
- Fluent in Mandarin
Prior to TA
- Morgan Stanley – Investment Banking Division, Mergers & Acquisitions
- University of New South Wales – Bachelor of Commerce & Bachelor of Economics
My love for musical theatre started when I was five and I played a small role as a chimney sweeper in the play "Mary Poppins". I've since watched 20+ musicals around the world. My most memorable experience was seeing "The Lion King" in London's West End.