Jeff has more than 36 years of experience in the private equity industry.
Jeff joined TA in 1980, focusing on investments in the services sectors. He opened the firm’s California office in 1982, and became a Managing Director in 1984 and a Senior Advisor of the firm in 2013. Jeff served on TA’s Executive Committee from 1988 to 2010.
- Meredith Associates
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA
- Harvard College – BA, cum laude, Economics
- 5.11, Inc.
- Apex PC Solutions (now Emerson Network Power)
- Jenny Craig
- McAfee Associates
- Chair of Board of Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
- Board Member of Stanford Management Company
- Board Member of Stanford Health Care
- Board Member of the Santa Lucia Preserve
- Member of the Investment Committee of Eastside Preparatory School
- Member of the Investment Committee of Sacred Heart Schools-Atherton