Brian J. Conway|
Brian has nearly four decades of experience in successful private equity investing and firm leadership at TA. During his tenure at TA, the firm has grown from investing approximately $50 million annually to over $6 billion per year in global growth companies.
- Joined TA in 1984, became a Managing Director in 1989, Chairman in 2014 and Co-Managing Partner in 2017
- Prior Board work includes 10 publicly-traded companies
- Actively involved in more than 100 closed growth company investments for TA
- Current Chair of TA’s Executive Committee and Management Committee
- Former Co-Chair of TA’s Core Investment Committee and Portfolio Committee
- Former Co-Head of TA’s Technology Group
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA
- Amherst College – BA, magna cum laude, Economics and English
While I’ve done a lot at TA, it took me a while to realize my greatest impact on the firm has been the many terrific people I’ve helped recruit and retain at TA. But looking back, I’m most grateful that my wife Karen’s and my four kids are kind, thoughtful adults.