Brian has more than 35 years of experience in the private equity industry at TA Associates.
Brian is Chairman of TA’s Executive and Management Committees. He joined TA in 1984, became a Managing Director in 1989, Chairman in 2014 and Managing Partner in 2017. Brian was actively involved in approximately 100 closed growth company investments for TA, as a sponsor and as a member of the company-specific Investment Committees.
- Former Co-Head of TA’s Technology Group
- Prior Board work includes 10 publicly-traded companies
- Actively involved in approximately 100 closed growth company investments for TA
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA
- Amherst College – BA, magna cum laude, Economics and English
- Vice-Chairman of The Steppingstone Foundation
- Board Member of The Boston Foundation
- Member of the Board of Fellows of Stanford Medicine
- Trustee Emeritus Amherst College