Brian has 35 years of experience in the private equity industry at TA Associates.
Brian is Chairman of TA’s Executive, Management and Portfolio Committees, and Co-Chair of TA’s Core Investment Committee. He joined TA in 1984, became a Managing Director in 1989, Chairman in 2014 and Managing Partner in 2017. Brian was actively involved in 92 closed growth company investments for TA, 41 as a sponsor and an additional 51 as a member of the company-specific Investment Committees.
- Former Co-Head of TA’s Technology Group
- Prior Board work includes 10 publicly-traded companies
- Actively involved in 92 closed growth company investments for TA
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA
- Amherst College – BA, magna cum laude, Economics and English
- Vice-Chairman of The Steppingstone Foundation
- Board Member of The Boston Foundation
- Member of the Board of Fellows of Stanford Medicine
- Trustee Emeritus Amherst College