Naresh leads investments in pharma/healthcare and consumer-facing industries across India and other emerging markets.
Naresh started at TA in 2014 and has been advising on investments in India and other emerging markets since 2010. He has deep domain experience in healthcare and pharma, consumer-facing industries and media. Naresh speaks fluent English, Hindi, Marwari and Bengali.
- Advised on investments in consumer, pharma/healthcare and TMT sectors
- Prior to TA, advised 5 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies on wide-ranging top management priorities
- ICICI Venture, Mumbai – Principal focusing on Consumer, TMT and Energy investments
- McKinsey & Company, New York – Engagement Manager, advising clients in Pharma & Healthcare, Private Equity and Industrials
- Schlumberger – Field Engineer, managing offshore exploration operations in West Africa, Norway and Gulf of Mexico
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth – MBA, Edward Tuck Scholar with Distinction
- Indian Institute of Technology – BTech, with Honors, Mechanical Engineering
- Shilpa Medicare
- TCNS Clothing Co.
- Atria Convergence Technologies
- Prior to TA: Adlabs Entertainment, Bremer Pharma GmbH and Devyani International (Observer)