Lee focuses on investments in healthcare and consumer companies in North America.
Lee joined TA in 2011 and has more than six years experience in healthcare private equity and financial services. He maintains domain expertise across healthcare and has institutional investment experience in both the public and private equity markets.
- Harvard Management Company – Public Markets
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch – Global Healthcare Group
- Harvard Business School – MBA, with Distinction
- Pennsylvania State University – BS, magna cum laude, Finance
Former Active Investor
- eviCore healthcare (formerly MedSolutions)
- Senior Whole Health
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay – Board of Overseers