Jeff helps lead TA’s investments in technology-enabled businesses and information and value-added services companies in North America.
Jeff joined TA in 2011 and has been a private equity investor for more than 12 years. Jeff has worked closely with growth companies across numerous technology and services end markets to formulate strategy, source and execute M&A opportunities, and pursue other growth initiatives. Jeff’s primary focus is on technology-enabled business and information services companies.
- Sponsored or originated ten platform investments
- Assisted portfolio companies in completing ten add on acquisitions and numerous capital markets financings
- Investments have included minority and control-stake investments in private companies, take-private transactions, carve-outs and public market positions
- Experience investing in the travel & hospitality, insurance, transportation, healthcare, education, energy and financial services markets
- Thoma Bravo – Vice President
- Summit Partners – Associate
- UBS Investment Bank – Investment Banking Analyst
- Harvard Business School – MBA
- Babson College – BS, magna cum laude, Finance
- National IPA
- Towne Park
- Prior to TA: Plato Learning (now Edmentum) and Roadnet