Elizabeth helps to lead TA’s investments in technology and technology enabled companies in North America.
Elizabeth joined TA in 2010 and has 13 years of experience in the private equity industry. Her focus is technology broadly with specialization in vertical markets software, security and internet.
- Led or co-led more than six investments and enabled numerous portfolio company acquisitions
- Nautic Partners – Vice President focused on executing leveraged buyouts
- Bain & Company – Strategy Consultant to private equity and corporate clients
- Summit Partners – Associate focused on growth technology investments
- Harvard Business School – MBA, with Distinction
- Brown University – BA, magna cum laude, Economics and International Relations
- Sciences Po, Paris (Institut d'études politiques de Paris) – Certificate of study for international students
- Arxan Technologies
- Gamma Technologies
- Radixx International
- Kinetic Social