Catherine focuses on identifying and driving value creation opportunities for TA’s portfolio companies.
Catherine leads TA’s Data Science capability and partners with management teams on a variety of topics including pricing, retention and automation. During 2020, Catherine was recruited by and seconded to 10 Downing Street as an Expert Advisor on data science and analytics to help develop the U.K. government’s policies regarding its response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Prior to joining TA, Catherine worked at the Boston Consulting Group where she worked across multiple industries, advising senior management on data and analytics strategy and developing business-critical algorithms.
- 10 Downing Street – Expert Advisor
- Boston Consulting Group – Data Scientist
- University of Cambridge – PhD, Mathematical and Computational Neuroscience
- University of Cambridge – MPhil, Computational Biology
- University of Cambridge – MA, Mathematics