Naresh focuses on investments in healthcare and consumer-facing industries across India and other emerging markets.
Naresh started at TA in 2014 and has six years of experience advising on investments in India and other emerging markets. He has deep domain experience in healthcare and pharma, consumer-facing industries and media. Naresh speaks fluent English, Hindi, Bengali and Marwari.
- Advised on investments in consumer, healthcare and TMT sectors
- Prior to TA, advised 5 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies on wide-ranging top management priorities
- ICICI Venture, Mumbai – Principal focusing on Consumer and TMT investments
- McKinsey & Company, New York – Engagement Manager advising clients in Pharma & Healthcare, Private Equity and Industrials.
- Schlumberger – Field Engineer managing offshore exploration operations at various locations globally
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth – MBA, Edward Tuck Scholar with Distinction
- Indian Institute of Technology – BTech, with Honors, Mechanical Engineering
- TCNS Clothing Company
- Prior to TA: Adlabs Entertainment, Bremer Pharma GmbH and Devyani International (Observer)