Jeff has more than 35 years of experience in the private equity industry.
Jeff joined TA in 1980, focusing on investments in the services sectors. He opened the firm’s California office in 1982, and became a Managing Director in 1984 and a Senior Advisor of the firm in 2013. Jeff served on TA’s Executive Committee from 1988 to 2010.
- Meredith Associates
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA
- Harvard College – BA, cum laude, Economics
- 5.11, Inc.
- Apex PC Solutions (now Emerson Network Power)
- Jenny Craig
- McAfee Associates
- Director of the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
- Director of the Stanford Management Company
- Member of the Investment Committee of Eastside Preparatory School
- Member of the Investment Committee of Sacred Heart Schools-Atherton
- Lecturer at the Stanford Graduate School of Business