Jim focuses on investments in consumer products, retail and healthcare companies.
Jim joined TA in 2007 and has more than 12 years of private and public equity experience. His areas of focus span a wide range of the consumer and retail landscape, including apparel, food, restaurants and specialty retailing, and personal care among many others.
- Made three investments that resulted in IPOs
- Completed six portfolio add-on investments
- Completed seven investments representing capital deployed of over $1.1 billion
- Sageview Capital
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Banc of America Securities – Investment Banking
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA, Arjay Miller Scholar
- Amherst College – BA, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Political Science and Asian Studies
- Marc Anthony
- Paula's Choice
- PepperJax Grill
- 5.11, Inc.
- Amplify Snack Brands
- Evanston Capital Management