Brian has more than 30 years of experience in the private equity industry at TA Associates.
Brian is Chairman of TA’s Executive Committee, Co-Chair of TA’s Core Investment Committee and Chairman of TA’s Portfolio Committee. He joined TA in 1984, became a Managing Director in 1989 and Chairman in 2014. Brian was actively involved in 80 closed growth company investments for TA, 41 as a sponsor and an additional 39 as a member of the company-specific Investment Committees.
- Former Co-Head of TA’s Technology Group
- Prior Board work includes 10 publicly-traded companies
- Actively involved in 80 closed growth company investments for TA
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – MBA
- Amherst College – BA, magna cum laude, Economics and English
Former (partial list)
- Alias Research
- GlobeOp Financial Services
- Hummingbird Communications
- Systems Center
- Led TA’s investments in SBA Communications and Hyperion Solutions (formerly IMRS)
- Chairman of the Steppingstone Foundation
- Trustee Emeritus Amherst College